If you’re looking to begin some healthy new habits in your kitchen at home, you need to have a few healthy basics on hand.
Today, I have a list for you of some great basics for your new healthy pantry.
If you have any suggestions, please leave them below to add to the list!
10 Pantry Must-Have’s
- Brown rice – must healthier than white rice.
- Canned tuna in water – don’t add mayo, just mix with celery. Try adding grapes and walnuts, too.
- Oatmeal (not instant) – cook in a slow cooker over night for a tasty breakfast.
- Coconut oil – use it for cooking and for moisturizing your skin.
- Dried beans – cook in soups for fiber and protein.
- Quinoa – add in veggies and you’ve got a healthy, hearty meal
- Almonds – the best snack you can ever choose! Have a handful before dinner
- Panko bread crumbs – contains less carbs than traditional.
- Popcorn kernels – skip the already buttered version
- Vegetable broth – don’t forget that convenience foods, like this, often have added salt, so make sure not to add any extra in your recipe.Am I missing anything?
Let me know in the comments below!