I am constantly asked one question:
“Can I drink diet soda during the Cabbage Soup Week?”
The answer is absolutely not. During your CSD, you should stick to water, water, and more water.
After The CSD
After you finish your CSD, I am constantly asked another question:
“Can I drink diet soda again?”
The answer is still absolutely not! And today, let me tell you exactly why.
“Disaster” is a much better name, because this product does a disaster to your body and your meal plan!
- Harvard noted that women who drank 2 sodas daily had a decline in kidney function
- University of Minnesota determined that women who drink one lite soda daily have more belly flab than women who do not drink sodas
- University of Texas realized that two or more cans a day increased women’s waistlines by 500%
- Royal Adelaide Hospital in Australia determined that diet soda as a mixer in a cocktail actually makes the drinker more drunk while drinking and more hung over after
- University of Sheffield in England discovered a preservative in soda that is linked to asthma, hives, and other allergies
- University of Michigan linked soda drinking to a decline in teeth health and the appearance of more cavities, too
Honestly, do you need any more reasons to put down the soda and pick up the water?
To your health…to your kidney health, heart health, oral health and more.