If you’re out to dinner, the last thing you want to do is pull out a food scale and measure your perfect “8 ounces” of meat…
But you don’t want to overeat, which we all know leads to weight gain.
So, how do you know how much to eat?
Here are a few helpful tips!
- 3 ounces of chicken is like a stack of playing cards
- 1 tablespoon of salad dressing is about the size of a poker chip, or a half dollar
- 1 ounce of chocolate is like a package of dental floss
- 1 cup of yogurt is about the size of a baseball
- ½ cup of ice cream is about the size of a light bulb
- 1 cup of broccoli is about the size of a baseball
- 1 ounce of dried fruit is like the size of a golf ball
- 3 ounces of fish (aim for white fish) is about the size of your checkbook
Do you have any other helpful measurements?
I love the community of support you have helped create on Facebook – come check out my Facebook Page if you haven’t already stopped by!
To your health,