This Week, To Lose Weight, Eat As Much Soup As You Want
You may be asking yourself – “Doesn’t eating a lot make me GAIN weight?”
No, it doesn’t. It just depends on what you’re eating, and how much of it…This soup is low cal and high fiber, which means by eating a lot of it, you’re actually kick- starting your metabolism, and keeping it going all day long by eating more soup.
This helps you to lose that excess liquid you carry around…and to drop pounds fast.
Like I’ve mentioned before and will mention again, expert nutritionist Isabel De Los Rios is the one responsible for my healthy new body. I follow her every move!
She recently released an article detailing 5 ways to KEEP your metabolism burning and churning at a HIGH rate, which means you’ll continue to lose weight, even when you’ve finished your Cabbage Soup week.
5 Tips To Follow Now:
- Eat! Easy, right? Small, healthy meals, like a serving of your Cabbage Soup, taken every three to four hours will keep your body satisfied, your blood sugar even, AND help keep you from developing cravings.
- Eat Protein…especially AFTER you finish your Cabbage Soup, you’ll want to introduce more protein back into your diet. Eating protein, from chicken, from fibrous veggies, from eggs, and other whole foods, will help you to burn more than eating carbs – or especially fat!
- Build Muscle…building lean muscle (I am not talking body building here) will help you to keep burning fat, even when you’re resting or sleeping! Add in small changes throughout the day – grab more than one grocery bag, pick your child up more – you’ll have buff arms in no time!
- Drink Water…according to recent research, people who drink 2 glasses of water before breakfast tend to eat less ALL day – this one is a no brainer!
- Isabel’s “favorite” tip: Do Not Eat Anything WHITE! This is a great rule. Things like bread, pizza, even whole grain items, tend to store in our fat cells and are much harder to burn….Remember, on your Cabbage Soup week, we skipped anything white or bleached for the whole week…and tell me, didn’t you feel great?
I strongly recommend you check out the awesome and free video that Isabel recently released.
She provides great information about healthy fats, giving you a plan for what to do AFTER the Cabbage Soup Week is over. It’s truly powerful stuff!
I want to see Isabel’s Video! <– Click here to view the free presentation!
Tell me how YOU keep your metabolism burning and churning in the comments below…..maybe we can make an even bigger, better list and I’ll publish it on the site or on Facebook!
Til next time,