How many of you will admit to cheating when on the 7-Day Cabbage Soup Diet? I’ve had several people email me their favorite go to “cheats” and I just have to share some of them. Plus they still lost weight because their cheats weren’t that bad. Don’t forget to drink lots of water, too.
Some New 7 Day Cheats
For those of you familiar with the 7 Day Cabbage Soup Diet you know it can be hard to stick to the plan. Here are some cheats used by my readers and also by me! I still lost weight, too!!
• 3 cups of Smartfood Delight Rosemary and Olive Oil popcorn with a 1/4 cup of shredded cheese melted on top
• Hot Sauce – splashed on meats, poultry or vegetables
• Hard boiled eggs (2) for breakfast or afternoon snack
• Scrambled eggs (2) with a cup of mushrooms and some spinach (cook with a pan spray or in a copper pan requiring zero butter or oil
• 2 mangoes mixed with 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese or plain yogurt
• 1/4 cup tomato basil feta cheese on plain salads or on broiled tomato slices with a slice of turkey bacon crumbled
• Rosemary olive oil mixed with vinegar for light use on salads or veggies
• Hearts of Palm (I shred mine) heated and mixed with 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese and 3 chopped Kalamata olives – linguine!
• Red wine on fruit juice days (LIMIT 2 glasses and if you are going to do this I would suggest the Skinny Girl wine!) For those of you that need to eat when drinking this one is NOT for you.
• Can of drained tuna (packed in water) mixed with sliced Hearts of Palm, onion, chopped celery, 2 green olives and 1/2 can artichokes. I usually heat mine up so I feel like I’m eating tuna casserole.
• 1 snack pack of original Sun Chips – just one snack pack!
Remember these are just some “cheats” that have been used when willpower wasn’t enough!! You will notice no sweet desserts were included.
For those of you looking to lose weight FAST and NOT familiar with the 7 Day plan check out the Cabbage Soup Diet and all of the great info by clicking right here!
To your health,
PS: If you have ever done the Cabbage Soup Diet, you know it’s rather challenging. If you’d like to spice up your soup , click here to checkout my two seasoning packs.